Waukegan Personal Injury Lawyers
Representing Clients in Lake and McHenry Counties
Since 1986, our team at Jeep, Hauck and Associates has represented accident victims in various personal injury cases. Our diverse clientele has put their full trust in us, and we have not let them down. In every situation, we have fought hard to get results. Today, we are proud to say our personal injury attorneys in Waukegan have a 95% case success rate.
If you have been hurt in an accident and are facing amassing bills on top of the stress of dealing with injuries, call us. We offer free consultations, so there is no reason not to find out about your legal options and what our team can offer.
To schedule a consultation, reach out at (847) 264-9806 or submit our online contact form.
Local Injury Lawyers Ready to Serve You
Throughout decades of practicing law, our Waukegan personal injury attorneys have recovered millions for clients and their families. With our experience and track record, you can turn to us for all types of situations.
We handle cases involving the following and more:
- Car crashes: If another driver’s negligence led to an accident, our team can guide you through making an injury claim.
- Truck accidents: Collisions with semi-trucks can cause serious physical harm and property damage. Negotiating with insurance and trucking companies is difficult, but our lawyers have the know-how for the task.
- Premises liability: Property owners are required by law to address hazards that could injure patrons, visitors, and tenants. Have you been hurt because a property owner failed to keep you safe? Contact us to learn about the compensation you could be entitled to and your options for seeking it.
- Dog bites: Illinois has strict dog bite liability laws that hold owners responsible for injuries their pets cause. If you are a dog bite victim, you can recover damages through a personal injury claim.
- Construction site injuries: Our state’s laws allow construction workers to hold people, businesses, and organizations accountable for maintaining a safe job site. Should you get hurt at work, you can secure benefits through a workers’ compensation claim or even file an injury lawsuit.
- Medical malpractice: Medical care providers are required by law to uphold a standard of care. Has your care provider failed to meet this standard? If so, you could make a medical malpractice claim to get adequate compensation.
- Wrongful death: When someone’s negligence causes injuries that lead to another’s death, surviving family members and estate representatives can seek damages through a wrongful death claim. These are complex and sensitive cases, but our attorneys have the necessary experience to navigate them.
High Success Rate
As your trusted legal advocates, we take winning seriously – and we have large settlements to show for it.
A Team Behind You
Our attorneys work together to provide dedicated, compassionate, and personalized service.
As experienced trial lawyers, we successfully try our own cases; we don't farm them out to other firms.
Rooted in the Community
Like you, we're locals; we'll see you in the grocery store and at high school football games and are committed to serving our neighbors.
Start with Jeep, Hauck and Associates Today
To start with our firm, simply get in touch online or give us a call. We take pride in serving our community and are always prepared to help new clients get the financial support they need to get their lives back on track.
You can reach us at (847) 264-9806.